Due to the growth of our PE Cosmetics location in Amsterdam, we are looking for a:
EXPERIENCED LASH ARTIST/EYELASH STYLIST (MAN/WOMAN)
Are you that experienced Lash Artist who wants to take the next step in his/her career? Do you have the drive and flexibility to get ready as an Allround Beauty Stylist by our Sr. Trainers, then this function is a perfect match. Who are we? We are the fastest growing company in our industry. Thanks to an internationally distributed own brand of professional eyelash and eyebrow products, several salons and training centers in the Netherlands and Belgium and a team of eyelash stylists that has already won many awards, we can proudly say that we strive for the highest quality in every area. Top quality products, the best care for natural lashes and the most innovative techniques, that's what we stand for.
What does the job involve:
Your work will mainly consist of performing our treatments. You are PE Cosmetics' business card and represent our philosophy and working method.
The right candidate:
• Delivering quality and result-oriented.
• Passion in transferring knowledge.
• You are aware of your presentation talent and strive for perfection.
• Proactive attitude towards gathering the latest trends.
• At least 1.5 years of experience with eyelash extensions One by One and Volume 2D - 6D, eyebrow styling, nails, manicure/pedicure is an advantage. • No 09:00 to 17:00 mentality and willing to work evenings and weekends.
• In possession of a driver's license.
• Not in possession of its own salon.
• You come from Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
• A dynamic function for 32 to 40 hours a week.
• A practical assignment is part of the application procedure.
• Being trained internally as an All-round Beauty Stylist by training eyebrow stylist, nail stylist and cosmetic pedicure treatments.
• Growth opportunities to become a trainer.
• Salary and fringe benefits in consultation
Does this feature appeal to you? Send your resume and motivation letter plus recent result photos to firstname.lastname@example.org