Are you not satisfied with your nails? For example, if you want longer and stronger nails, artificial nails are an option. The nails can be extended by using templates or tips. Gel is a syrupy substance that hardens under the light of a UV lamp. In this treatment, a layer of gel is applied over the nail, cured and filed into shape. Gel nails are flexible, transparent and have a beautiful shine.
- Gel manicure or pedicure full color new set (120 min) € 79.95
- Gel manicure or pedicure new set incl. French/Ombré/Babyboom (120 min) €89.95
- Gel Filling (90 min) € 55.95
- Gel filling incl. French/Ombré/Babyboom (90 min) € 59.95
- Remove artificial nails (30 min) € 35,-
- Repair per nail (15 min) € 7.50 (if more than 4 nails are broken, new set)
- Simple nail art (15 min) € 15,- (can be booked extra with gel nail treatment)
Before the treatment starts, your wishes will be discussed and the stylist will explain the options, taking into account your wishes.
With this treatment, a manicure is first performed. This means that the nails are filed and the cuticles are neatened. The nails are then extended by means of templates/tips. The gel is applied and then filed into shape. A topcoat is then applied over the gel. Finally, the cuticles are cared for by means of a cuticle oil. We recommend coming back for treatment every 3 - 4 weeks.
We recommend that you take care of your nails with a nail oil after a nail treatment.
The Nail & Cuticle Oil is a super nourishing cuticle oil that is quickly absorbed by the skin. The oil protects, nourishes and strengthens the skin around the nails.
Apply the oil to the cuticles and nails and massage it in well. You can apply this several times a day.