One by One
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Including starterkit worth € 195.00 and prices are exclusive of VAT
- Interesting and educational for any stylist, regardless of experience level
- Full day training
- You will be trained in a group with a maximum of 2 people
- The price includes the use of PE Cosmetics products during the training
- Choose your favorite location for the training when booking
- An official certificate is issued at the end of the training
- Come back free of charge within 6 months for questions or extra support
Welcome & coffee/ tea. (30 minutes)
Information about products, natural eyelashes, allergies, aftercare, hygiene and workplace. Including explanation of the starterkit. (1.5 hours)
Practical part 1
Train the technique on a model, for which the trainer performs actions and closely monitors you. (2 hours)
Delicious catered lunch (vegetarian on request) for you and your model, with the opportunity to ask questions to the trainer. (30-45 minutes)
Practical part 2
Perfecting the technique with tips & tricks from the trainer. (2 hours)
Practical part 3
Train the technique of a refill treatment and removal of eyelash extensions. (1 hour)
Presentation of an official certificate with the possibility to purchase additional products. (30 minut
Content starter kit
- Makeup Remover
- Super Bond 5 ml
- Soft Cream Remover
- Silk Eyelash Extensions (4 different types)
- Lint Free Eye Patch (5 pairs)
- Silicone Tape Small
- Microbrushes (100 pieces)
- Duo Tweezer (Isolate tweezer and ST-10 tweezer)
- Jade Stone / Glue Stone Soft Pink
- Glue Sticker Small (40 pieces)
- Eyelash brushes (20 pieces)
- Air pump
- You must provide yourself with a suitable model. Make sure you inform him/her of the consent form that you receive when you register for the training.
- The model must be present no later than 10.30 am. Earlier, of course, is also possible.
- As a service, PE Cosmetics can arrange a model for your training. The request for this must be submitted at least 7 working days before the start of the training by e-mail to email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that arranging a model will succeed, we will let you know in good time. You still have to arrange a model yourself.
Before & After
receive a 15% discount
Training package lash & brow artist
An extra affordable training package with all essential trainings to allow you to successfully start as an eyelash and eyebrow stylist.
Frequently asked Questions
PE Cosmetics is a recognized training company that works according to European standards and GGD regulations. The certificate you receive, after correct and complete completion of theory and practice, is a recognized certificate of participation in the training at PE Cosmetics.
THE CONDITIONS FOR CANCELING THE TRAINING
If the course is canceled by the student, the following cancellation policy applies:
1. Cancellation takes place by registered letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. The training can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days in advance. A training can be moved free of charge up to a maximum of 14 days before the start of the course date. Did you book your training in a shorter term than the above? Then it is no longer possible to cancel and/or move free of charge. 40% of the tuition fee will be charged.
3. Deposits are not returned.
When booking this course, two payment options are available:
- Pay the entire amount when paying the registration.
- A deposit of 50 euros; the remaining amount can be paid in advance of the training via an online payment link or in cash at the start of the training on location.
Training costs reimbursed
Does your employer provide a budget for following a course? The training can be requested from us on invoice.
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- desired training, location and date
- invoice data
We will then contact you as soon as possible
Anbos accreditation points
You can earn 6 accreditation points for following the training at PE Cosmetics. How do you earn these points?
Enter your SKIN registration number on the registration form under notes when completing your registration for the training at PE Cosmetics. Do not forget this! Because it cannot be applied for afterwards.
NOTE: This is a one-off, so if you sign up again for the training you can no longer earn accreditation points.
Do you want to take out insurance?
PE Cosmetics has a partnership with Beauty Salon Verzekeringen. Your obtained certificate at PE Cosmetics is sufficient to be able to take out Business Liability insurance.
Why choose Beauty Salon Verzekeringen?
- Your PE Cosmetics certificate has been fully coordinated by Beauty Salon Verzekeringen with the insurer.
- Your contact person within Beauty Salon Verzekeringen is a specialist in the industry.
- You will always receive tailor-made advice.
- Thanks to close cooperation with PE Cosmetics, Beauty Salon Verzekeringen is always aware of new developments.
- There is fast and personal contact, and there are no long waiting times and direct dial numbers.
- It is the only insurance company where you can insure yourself without a beautician diploma for PMU (permanent make-up), unique and only possible with a PE Cosmetics (S)PMU certificate!
For more information, visit beautysalonverzekeringen.nl .