100% safe teeth whitening without peroxide. That is what we do at PE Cosmetics. We offer a safe, complete treatment at a rate that will make you smile. We work in accordance with the new laws and regulations (as of November 1, 2012). Teeth whitening without peroxide gives good results and is absolutely safe for your teeth.
Do you want your teeth just a few shades whiter? Then the basic treatment is sufficient. This takes 20 minutes and is € 38.95.
Do you want your teeth a lot whiter? Then you can get very beautiful white teeth in 40 minutes with the intensive treatment. This treatment is € 58.95.
Does your teeth need to shine even more? Then the 60-minute premium treatment is perfect for you. This treatment costs € 69.95.
Teeth whitening is done with a peroxide-free gel and an LED lamp. This technique does not affect the tooth enamel and restores the original color of the tooth.
A treatment looks like this:
- We check the color of the teeth using a color scale
- You will receive a mouth spreader to keep the teeth and gums free.
- A protective layer is applied to the gums, around the teeth.
- The whitening gel is applied to the teeth.
- The plasma lamp is aimed at your teeth for 3 x 20 minutes.
- In between, new whitening gel is applied to the teeth again.
- After the 3 x 20 minutes, the gel and the mouth spreader are removed.
- The result is visible immediately after the treatment.
This bleaching method is not suitable for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- If you are undergoing radiotherapy.
To ensure that the achieved result as long
possible, we recommend the following:
- Do not smoke for the first 12 hours
- For the first 12 hours, avoid eating/drinking with coloring agents such as coffee/tea, red wine, cola, red sauces, licorice, etc.
Frequently asked Questions
How long do teeth stay white?
After the treatment, the teeth are two to eight shades lighter. The teeth will then slowly discolor again. The speed at which the discoloration occurs depends on your lifestyle. If you drink a lot of coffee and smoke a lot, your teeth will discolour faster.
Does teeth whitening hurt?
No, the entire treatment is painless. The whitening gel even gives a fresh taste.
How does the treatment take place?
During the treatment, music is played in the background, if you appreciate it. Of course you can bring your own phone, so that you can relax optimally during this treatment. The chosen treatment is 20, 40 or 60 minutes.
Can fillings and crowns also be bleached?
Teeth whitening only works on natural teeth, not on artificial dental work. The original color of the fillings, crowns, veneers or filled pieces does not change with the treatment.
Can I eat and drink after the treatment?
Our advice is not to consume coffee, red wine and other colored foods for the first 12 hours after the treatment.
Can the treatment be repeated?
Because the treatment is not harmful and does not affect the teeth, you can repeat it. To keep the result optimal, we recommend repeating the treatment every three months, depending on your consumption behavior and the maintenance of your teeth.