Eyelash Extensions One By One
During this treatment we carefully place one eyelash extension on each individual natural eyelash. This way we can create a beautiful, intense look that still looks very natural. The curl, thickness and length of the extensions can be fully determined according to your wishes and your natural eyelash hairs. The treatment does not damage the natural lashes, provided you apply the correct aftercare guidelines. These are explained by our experienced eyelash stylists during / after the treatment.
- New set (Silk lashes) € 75.00
- Refill 2 weeks € 29.95
- Refill 3 weeks € 34.95
- Refill 4 weeks € 47.50
- Removal of the eyelash extensions € 20.00
- Removing the eyelash extensions in combination with a new set € 12.50
- 30 minutes extra time refill € 20.00
* For Flat Eyelash Extensions we charge € 2.50 extra per treatment.
Together with you, the stylist makes a choice in the type, curl and thickness of the eyelash extensions, taking into account your wishes and what your natural eyelashes can wear. Then she will place the eyelash extensions one by one. You must keep your eyes closed at all times during the treatment. The perfect opportunity to relax and unwind!
A new set of One by One takes about 1.5 to 2 hours.
A refill treatment takes an average of 1 hour.
It takes about 8 weeks for the last eyelash extensions to grow out. However, if you want a permanent full result, you should come back within 2 to 4 weeks for a refill treatment.
For optimal pleasure and long-lasting results of the One by One eyelash extensions, we recommend appropriate aftercare.
- Make sure that the extensions do not get wet during the first 24 hours after treatment. No swimming and no sauna visit. This can prevent the glue from drying properly and can become tacky.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes.
- Let the lashes dry naturally after showering, do not use a towel or cotton swabs as they can release lint that sticks to the lashes. TIP! Use your hairdryer on the coldest setting.
- Try cleaning your lashes vertically. Clean it with the oil-free Lash Foam and an eyelash brush.
- Do not rub your eyes (horizontally) as this can break the eyelashes.
- Carefully clean the lashes with the PE Cosmetics Lash Foam and/or oil-free make-up remover.
- Never remove the eyelashes yourself, always have this done in the salon. The eyelash extensions are attached with a special glue that can only be dissolved with a special gel. Do not try to do this with olive oil or other types of oil, as this will break off your own lashes.
- It is not necessary to use mascara, if you want to, always use oil-free mascara. Other mascaras will clump on the lashes because it is difficult to remove. NB! Place mascara only on the tip of the lashes and remove it at the end of the day.
- Remove other eye make-up such as eyeliner or pencil with our oil-free Lash Foam and/or oil-free make-up remover. Use a cotton swab for this.
- Separate the lashes by combing them every morning with an eyelash brush.
The PE Cosmetics aftercare products are 100% oil-free, produced in Europe, paraben-free and completely safe to use in combination with any kind of eyelash extensions.
Available in the salon:
Frequently asked Questions
How many eyelash extensions are placed per eye?
We place approximately 100 to 120 extensions per eye. This depends on your own natural lashes.
Are different curls available?
Prior to the treatment, the stylist will discuss your wishes with you. Different types of looks can be chosen, including the shape of your eyes and the length of your own eyelashes.
Are eyelash extensions harmful to your own eyelashes?
Eyelash extensions are absolutely not harmful if it is professionally placed and the customer respects the aftercare guidelines. PE Cosmetics uses a soft and flexible bonder to secure the eyelash extensions. As a result, your own eyelashes do not break off. In addition, it is important to:
- Keep the lashes dry for the first 24 hours;
- Avoid running water on the extensions;
- Do not rub the eyes;
- Clean the extensions vertically with make-up remover without oil.
The stylist will discuss these tips with you when applying eyelash extensions.
How are the eyelash extensions attached?
We provide your natural eyelashes hair by hair with an eyelash extension. We attach the extensions with a formaldehyde-free glue specially developed for this method.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Your eyelash extensions will last for 6 - 8 weeks (this means that the last hairs will fall out after six to eight weeks). This has to do with the natural growth cycle of your own eyelashes. In general, customers come back for a refill treatment every 2 - 3 weeks.
Can you use a growth serum in combination with eyelash extensions?
The eyelash growth serum from PE Cosmetics does not contain any hormones. It is made from a 100% natural Japanese extract which ensures that the lashes become fuller and longer. And you can use our eyelash growth serum while wearing eyelash extensions or Lash Volume Lift.
Which mascara is best to use for eyelash extensions?
Of course you want to keep your eyelash extensions beautiful for as long as possible. It is therefore important that you use a water-based mascara, which we have in our Care & Cosmetics line. The eyelash extensions cannot withstand oil. In addition, we recommend that you only use mascara on the tips of the eyelashes, and certainly not at the roots. It is best not to apply mascara at all, after all, eyelash extensions are placed to make mascara superfluous.